Welcome to my portfolio. I'm currently a graduate student & TA at the University of Victoria studying Information Security and have more than 3 years of IT experience, primary skills are - implementation of Identity and Access management solutions based on CA Siteminder, Oracle Identity Manager and implementation of Enterprise Application using JAVA.
- Implementation of text classification in Java using the multinomial model and also calculating accuracy.
- Languages required for development: JAVA/J2EE, JSP, Bootstrap, JQuery.
- As a part of IDAM, developing a two-phase login form in order to reduce brute force attacks.
- Developing a strong password policy in order to enforce stronger user-controlled passwords that are less likely to be broken.
- Validating the password policy with the password entered by the user in Real-time and displaying the messages.
- Developing the user interface to suit different viewports and methods to fetch multiple user attributes, and find a user with Email from LDAP database.
- Developing a filter to intercept requests and clean request and header parameters to prevent from cross-site scripting(XSS), link injection and phishing through frames.
- Integration of the login application with OIM and developing Java Client along with handling appropriate error scenarios to be able to talk with OIM web service in order to: -
- Retrieve challenge questions of users from OIM.
- Update challenge answers of users to OIM.
- Update user password to OIM on successful password change.
- Validate challenge responses entered by users.
- Trigger email to send users their answers to challenge questions in case they don’t remember them.
- Integration of the login application with OAM replacing SiteMinder as the former is mandatory for EBS integration along with performing different logical operations by extracting the values of ‘authn_try_count’ (invalid user login attempt), ‘resource_url’ (target Url), ‘p_error_code’ (error codes) cookies received from OAM and displaying appropriate error messages to user based on error codes.
- Developing a Restful web service using Jersey to perform CRUD operations to LDAP, mapping user DN to group DN as a unique member, deleting user DN from groups.
- Attend tickets created by end users and provide immediate and efficient action on them.
- Monitor servers, unfinished OIM tasks, failed jobs run and failed access requests regularly.
- Create weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports on support status and activities performed.
- Assist users on the various functionalities of OIM like raising access requests, approving requests, create and approve certifications, create FAQs and user guides for the same.
- Introduction to satellites and how they work, factors of satellite communication along with its advantage and disadvantage, satellite orbits and concepts of TDMA and FDMA, a brief idea about Satellite Television and Earth Station and Dsng.
- Familiarizing with telecom technologies and architecture, introduction to GSM system, Mobile Station and Base Transceiver Station and its components, concepts of In-Building Cellular Solution and Frequency Reuse.
- Recognition from client organization, Cummins Inc, expressing outstanding performance in the project. - August 2017.